Tuesday, October 30, 2007

New Blogger Introduction

Hello, I am new to blogging and would like to introduce myself. I am Dottie and I live in a fairly quiet suburban neighborhood a few miles north of Boston, Massachusetts. While it may be quiet now, I suspect that will change later today when the real celebration begins for the Boston Red Sox. I congratulate them on their excellent performance in the World Series. I also congratulate the Colorado Rockies for staying in the ball game right up to the final pitch and keeping me and my family on the edge of our seats. That's fine ball playing. So why am I blogging? It is an assignment given to me by my coach at Omni Business Solutions who is teaching me to build a website with all the bells and whistles that go along with it such as blogging. Truthfully, I hesitated with this assignment but willing to listen to his every word on how to be successful, for he is the expert, not me. My next assignment is to tell you about my website. See you then and enjoy your day. Dottie (More about me).


Join HubPages, where you can write about a topic you love - for free! Includes potential to earn royalties and commissions. Check it out

No comments: